CV and Cricket Coaches Australia are looking for the best local coach in our Coach of the Year initiative.
FEMALE COACH OF THE YEAR
WINNER - ALANA BALDI (Northerners CC - Shepparton)
Alana was instrumental in establishing Cricket Shepparton's first all female team.
Alana has volunteered countless hours to establish and coach them in season 2015-16.
The girls have developed as both players and people under Alana's leadership.
The parents and girls speak highly of Alana and commend her on her dedication and the passion that she shows for cricket.
Alana has inspired girls of all abilities, indigenous and multicultural players to play together in one team.
Alana was also the assistant coach of the Melbourne Renegades all abilites team, Northerners' MILO in2 CRICKET & Under-10 coach, as well as Northern Rivers Under-14 assistant coach.
Finalists - Nicole Martin (Melton CC/ Victorian U15 & U18) & Catherine Morrow (Coburg CC)
All winners in their category will receive the following;
- A trophy
- $500 worth of coaching gear of their choice from Gray Nicolls
- Access to work with a CV Coach in their category of nomination at a training session
- An iTunes voucher to be used to download associated coaching apps
The four category winners (female, MILO in2 CRICKET, junior and senior) will now go into consideration to become the CV & CCA Coach of the Year for 2015-16. The winner of this award will also;
- Attend an international match as guest of CA with winners from all other states and territories
- Access to attend an Australian team training session in Melbourne during 2016-17
01 JUNE, 2016 | Coaching