CV and Cricket Coaches Australia are looking for the best local coach in our Coach of the Year initiative.
WINNER - ALESSANDRA SUTTI (Waurn Ponds CC)
Waurn Ponds CC had a 100% change in coaching staff from last season and all Milo/Junior staff/players/helpers also left.
WPCC restarted from scratch with Milo-only activities on Friday evenings.
Alessandra took coaching courses in her own time, volunteered as Milo/Junior Coordinator/Coach, and led these activities at WPCC.
She attracted new Milo participants, encouraged parent participation and is committed to developing and fostering the Spirit of Cricket through safe, fun, engaging and creative development and inspiration for our next generation of young players.
Her achievement and commitment is despite no background in the game.
There is no better role model for our game.
Finalists - Cameron Hocart (Glen Waverley Hawks CC), Michael Richardson (Romsey CC) & Shane Way (Richmond Union CC)
All winners in their category will receive the following;
- A trophy
- $500 worth of coaching gear of their choice from Gray Nicolls
- Access to work with a CV Coach in their category of nomination at a training session
- An iTunes voucher to be used to download associated coaching apps
The four category winners (female, MILO in2 CRICKET, junior and senior) will now go into consideration to become the CV & CCA Coach of the Year for 2015-16.
The winner of this award will also;
- Attend an international match as guest of CA with winners from all other states and territories
- Access to attend an Australian team training session in Melbourne during 2016-17
31 MAY, 2016 | Coaching