CV and Cricket Coaches Australia are looking for the best local coach in our Coach of the Year initiative.
SENIOR COACH OF THE YEAR
WINNER - HUSSAIN HANIF (Yarraville Club CC All Abilities team)
The All Abilities Cricket Association we were involved with disbanded in 2015, Hussain from Yarraville Club Cricket Club rang me offering coaching and support for players with intellectual disabilities.
They enrolled two teams in October 2015 with the MAACA (Melbourne All Abilities CA) and with advice and coaching from Huss, they had an undefeated season and won the premiership.
Yarraville Club also won the State All-Abilities Carnival in February 2016.
Huss has the respect from all the players.
Cricket is a huge part of these males and females lives and his experience and caring attitude make him a mentor and all round good bloke!
Finalists - Adrian Harris (Golden Point CC - Ballarat) & Mick O'Sullivan (Fitzroy-Doncaster CC)
All winners in their category will receive the following;
- A trophy
- $500 worth of coaching gear of their choice from Gray Nicolls
- Access to work with a CV Coach in their category of nomination at a training session
- An iTunes voucher to be used to download associated coaching apps
The four category winners (female, MILO in2 CRICKET, junior and senior) will now go into consideration to become the CV & CCA Coach of the Year for 2015-16.
The winner of this award will also;
- Attend an international match as guest of CA with winners from all other states and territories
- Access to attend an Australian team training session in Melbourne during 2016-17
03 JUNE, 2016 | Coaching